Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mr. Seigenthaler.... Lets Have Coffee and Talk About Monsanto..... Kennedy's People are Connected to them So is MICHELIN... Carlos Ghosn is Connected to Ex CIA that Profited from Excessive Use of Agent Orange.... I Have so MUCH More.... No One WIll Visit Paris from America When I Get the Story Out.... Lots Had a Relative Suffer from the Weed Killer That Was Used to Kill the Rubber Tree Crop and Help Brazil and the French..... Kennedy's Wife Wanted to To Help the French.... The French and the Brazillians Suppport IRAN and They're BOTH Big in the Operation Condor Stuff. ..... Call Me John 615-944-7599


 For 19 months I endured judicial bullying in the corrupt Tennessee courts and I did get railroaded.... 

Someone connected to MONSANTO stopped me from being railroaded.  Most Likely my hero is either Al Gore - Bill Gates or Donald Rumsfeld. 

Silverman said it's a "strange" trio....  I will never know who.

The "new judge" brought in at the last minute replaced the judge that squashed the subpoenas of my witnesses that would have VINDICATED me.

I met Mr. Rumsfeld as a child.  Mr. Daly kept calling him "Ford's Guy" back then




Lots of people from Microsoft have read my websites

 
Al Gore read my blog- In 2010 
I was asked if I wanted to date him

FYI- I thought it was a "joke" so my response was "rude" I have apologized for that.   What's upsetting is  the Tennessean editor Mark Silverman the Ben Bradlee winner told me had I dated Mr. Gore (the man who almost became PRESIDENT) the charges would have been "most likely"  dropped... that was in 2010....my jury trial was in Feb 2012.  

So for 19 months I endured judicial bullying in the corrupt Tennessee courts and I did get railroaded....  
Luckily someone connected to Al Gore - Bill Gates or Donald Rumsfeld had the "new judge" replace the one that squashed the subpoenas of my witnesses that would have VINDICATED me.

NISSAN had people attend the trial.  The jury saw them.  It was obvious the cards were against me.Just so people would know the supporter in the courtroom were on NISSAN"s side a lady wore NISSAN logo wear.   

The judge dropped the stalking charge (earlier another judge dropped the SAME charge.... worded different) BUT the jury found me guilty of a the lowest level trespassing charge.   Luckily the the maximum punishment was $50. The trespassing charge was "trumped up too"  I'll go into details on that later...  Occupy Protestors in Nashville were charges with the "same" thing. they got snacks - released from jail with NO bond and their charges dropped within 24 hours.  The Tennessean wrote a LOT of stories on the Occupiers in Nashville.  I was jailed 3 times - abused in jail - not fed, bruised and got put in a cell with a woman accused of assault with a lethal weapon.   Why?  YES!!!  Being jailed 3 times (almost a 4th)  the day after I spoke out about discrimination in the schools a warrant was issues for a 4th arrest.  After a member of the Sheriffs office went door to door looking for me I had a lawyer make some calls and then told it was a "mistake in the system".... The bullying is REAL..

Check out this video  - at the school board meeting I spoke to reporters after....
It looks like their was a "judge" in the audience.


Can someone research.... is "that Jeff Bivin's" on the tape...
 NOW I have to get Governor Haslam to 


In reference to the 2 "email stalking" charges BOTH were dropped.
YES!!!  Email stalking.... 


****
I had to fight in the Tennessee judicial system for OVER 19 months.  

NOW I'm battling NISSAN for my reputation back TWICE the "email stalking" charge was dropped.  

NISSAN accused me of STALKING a CORPORATION TWICE...both dropped and the police in Tennessee Jailed me 3 times...THe DA "let" it continue.  NISSAN paid a lawyer whose the former DA to "babysit" the case from 
day 1.  The STALKING Charges were inhumane. It destroys a person reputation.  

In July I filed a malicious prosecution case and NISSAN is still "playing games"  

Since I have a child this needs to get resolved.  She was 7 when I whistle blew and NOW she's 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment